Information about Angeliki Seaside Hotel
Featuring a restaurant with views over the Aegean Sea, the seafront Angeliki Seaside Hotel is located in Alyki Village of Paros, within a short walk from the sandy beach. It offers free Wi-Fi in all areas and air-conditioned rooms with a sea-view balcony. Fitted with tiled floors and white-washed walls, the simply decorated rooms have a fridge, a TV and a telephone. Each unit includes a private bathroom with shower. Taverns and mini markets can be found within a short walk from the property. Angeliki Seaside Hotel lies within 12 km from Paroikia Town and Port and just 1.5 km from Paros National Airport. Ferries to Antiparos Island depart from the small port of Pounda, at 8 km. Free public parking is possible on site.
Please inform Angeliki Seaside Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. Please note that from 2 September guests may experience some noise or light disturbances due to constructions in the area.
Services of Angeliki Seaside Hotel
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Packed lunches
- Air conditioning
- On-site parking
- Dry cleaning
- Airport shuttle (free)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Children's playground
- Luggage storage
- Family rooms
- Pets allowed
- Safety deposit box
- Car hire
- Airport shuttle
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Internet services
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Free parking
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Angeliki Seaside Hotel
(price for Tue, 02 Feb)
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 02 Feb)