Information about Hotel Adler
This hotel is a 17th-century building situated on the banks of the River Rems in historic Waiblingen. Guests at Hotel Adler enjoy free Wi-Fi, a selection of free movies and a hearty daily breakfast buffet. Rooms at the Hotel Adler Waiblingen are classically decorated and include cable TV, a desk and private bathroom. Suites overlooking the river as well as apartments with a balcony and fully equipped kitchen are also available. The hotel is next to the Stadtpark Erleninsel, the city park, which is a great place to go jogging along the River Rems. Waiblingen Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. The centre of Stuttgart can be reached within a 15-minute drive.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Hotel Adler in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. Reception is open during business days: 06:00 - 23:00 public holidays, weekends : 07:00 - 22:00 If you arrive outside of this hours please call the property to make arrangements.
Services of Hotel Adler
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- First aid kit available
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Physical distancing rules followed
- WiFi available in all areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Non-smoking throughout
- Pets allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Packed lunches
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Family rooms
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Children's playground
- Internet services
- Express check-in/check-out
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Allergy-free room
- Cashless payment available
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Smoke alarms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Kurze Str. 15
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £107Estimated price based on searches in the last month