Information about Hotel & Restaurant Alte Schule
This family-run hotel is situated in the town of Siek amongst natural surrounding and not even 35 kilometres from Hamburg, offering a relaxing stay as well as proximity to culture. The 4-star Hotel & Restaurant Alte Schule occupies a renovated old school and has tastefully furnished, spacious guest rooms with modern amenities including free wireless internet access. Dine in the Alte Schule restaurant, where you will taste seasonal specialities, prepared with fresh ingredients. Enjoy one of the hand-selected wines from the wine cellar, which will be sure to complement your meal. In the nearby area you will find several golf courses, riding arenas and the lovely Lütjensee and Großensee lakes. The restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. A negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check-in to this property. Please contact the hotel in advance should you wish to arrive after 20:00. The restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday
Services of Hotel & Restaurant Alte Schule
- All windows are double-glazed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Pets allowed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Packed lunches
- Cashless payment available
- Luggage storage
- Free parking
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Breakfast in the room
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Parking on site
- Internet services
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free WiFi
- Ironing service
- Family rooms
- Safety deposit box
- Soundproof rooms
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Room service
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Minimarket on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Fitness centre
- Allergy-free room
- WiFi available in all areas
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £90Estimated price based on searches in the last month