Information about Gasthof Hertigswalde Hotel
Offering a restaurant serving fresh trout, Gasthof Hertigswalde is located in Sebnitz. WiFi access is available for a charge. A breakfast is provided each morning. Each room here will provide you with a TV and satellite channels. There is also a dining table. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. Extras include a desk, bed linen and a fan. At Gasthof Hertigswalde you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, luggage storage and a children's playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking. Dresden Airport is 41 km away.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Services of Gasthof Hertigswalde Hotel
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- All windows are double-glazed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Free WiFi
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Family rooms
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Bicycle rental
- Designated smoking area
- Ironing service
- Minimarket on site
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Children television networks
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Room service
- Daily housekeeping
- First aid kit available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Parking on site
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Children's playground
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- WiFi available in all areas
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Face masks for guests available
- Kid meals
- Invoice provided
- Luggage storage
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Packed lunches
- Smoke alarms
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Internet services
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- BBQ facilities
- Board games/puzzles
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Free parking
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £51Estimated price based on searches in the last month