Information about Gasthof zum Storch Hotel
This traditional, family-run hotel offers cosy rooms and excellent food in the picturesque town of Prichsenstadt in the Franconian wine region, right at the edge of the Steigerwald Nature Park. Dating from 1470 and now run by the same family for 6 generations, the Gasthof zum Storch hotel offers comfortable rooms, furnished in a rustic, country style. Look forward to free Wi-Fi and a hearty buffet breakfast each morning. Tasty Franconian specialities with a Mediterranean flair are served in the welcoming restaurant, and you can accompany your meal with a glass of the hotel’s own wine. Guests are welcome to relax in the private inner courtyard, which offers views of the town’s clock tower. The hotel is an ideal base for exploring Prichsenstadt's Medieval attractions, the nearby Steigerwald Nature Park as well as nearby Kitzingen, Bamberg and Würzburg. On-site parking is free for guests. The Gasthof Zum Storch also has its own private collection of horse carriages.
Please note that the restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Services of Gasthof zum Storch Hotel
- Internet services
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Walking tours
- On-site parking
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Family rooms
- Sun terrace
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Fire extinguishers
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Tour or class about local culture
- Designated smoking area
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Cashless payment available
- Free WiFi
- Bike tours
- Smoke alarms
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Kid meals
- Invoice provided
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
- Packed lunches
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Prichsenstadt
per night from £120Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £116Estimated price based on searches in the last month