Information about Hotel Deutsche Eiche
This family-run hotel, centrally situated near to the town centre, offers convenient transport connections and a traditional and cosy bar area to relax in. Here you will find a quaint rustic ambience with all the contemporary amenities of a modern hotel. The friendly guestrooms are tastefully furnished, comfortably decorated with wooden furniture and light and bright. Relax in our little beer tavern with a fresh draft beer, a glass of fine wine and snacks from our little menu.
Please inform Hotel Deutsche Eiche in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travellers, during dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be cancelled on arrival. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Restaurant is closed from Thu 30 Sept 2021 until Fri 31 Dec 2021 Please note that the reception is closed from 13:00 until 15:00. The Hotel Deutsche Eiche is closed on Sundays from 10:00.
Services of Hotel Deutsche Eiche
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Fire extinguishers
- Snack bar
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Family rooms
- CCTV in common areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Private check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Non-smoking throughout
- All windows are double-glazed
- Special diet menus (on request)
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Face masks for guests available
- Pets allowed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Invoice provided
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Free WiFi
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Smoke alarms
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Security alarm
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private parking
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Parking on site
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Packed lunches
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Free parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £92Estimated price based on searches in the last month