Information about Zur Goldenen Krone Hotel
Set in the heart of Ladenburg’s historic Old Town, this hotel offers modern rooms with elegant décor and a flat-screen TV. The regional restaurant features a quiet summer terrace. Zur Goldenen Krone’s spacious rooms are individually furnished and feature cable TV channels. A hairdryer is provided in the en suite bathrooms. Varied German cuisine is served at the Restaurant Zur Goldenen Krone, and guests can enjoy a hearty breakfast every morning. Drinks can be enjoyed in the pretty garden. Goldenen Krone is centrally located just a 10-minute walk from the Waldpark and Ladenburg Train Station. The hotel is a great base for trips to Mannheim or Heidelberg, both a 20-minute drive away.
Services of Zur Goldenen Krone Hotel
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Fire extinguishers
- Internet services
- All windows are double-glazed
- Private check-in/check-out
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Face masks for guests available
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Express check-in/check-out
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Designated smoking area
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- First aid kit available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.