Information about Hotel Villa Medici
This non-smoking hotel is quietly located in Bad Schönborn, beside the Kurpark gardens. It offers brightly decorated rooms with works of art, a large wellness area and fine Mediterranean cuisine. Wellness facilities at the 4-star Hotel Villa Medici include 2 saunas, an infrared cabin, and a modern fitness room. All rooms and suites at the Villa Medici feature parquet flooring, elegant furniture, and a desk. Nearly all rooms have a balcony. Big breakfast buffets are available in the morning. Guests can enjoy a wide range of dishes at the Medici Hotel’s Dolce Vita restaurant with sun terrace. The Villa Medici Hotel’s reception is open 24 hours a day. Free parking spaces are available outside the hotel, and the A5 motorway is only 5 km away.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 17 Oct 2021 until Sun 17 Oct 2021 Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 24 Oct 2021 until Sun 24 Oct 2021 Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 31 Oct 2021 until Sun 31 Oct 2021 Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 07 Nov 2021 until Sun 07 Nov 2021 Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 14 Nov 2021 until Sun 14 Nov 2021 Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 21 Nov 2021 until Sun 21 Nov 2021 Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 28 Nov 2021 until Sun 28 Nov 2021 Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 05 Dec 2021 until Sun 05 Dec 2021 Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 12 Dec 2021 until Sun 12 Dec 2021 Dolce Vita is closed from Sun 19 Dec 2021 until Sun 19 Dec 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 17 Oct 2021 until Sun 17 Oct 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 24 Oct 2021 until Sun 24 Oct 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 31 Oct 2021 until Sun 31 Oct 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 07 Nov 2021 until Sun 07 Nov 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 14 Nov 2021 until Sun 14 Nov 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 21 Nov 2021 until Sun 21 Nov 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 28 Nov 2021 until Sun 28 Nov 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 05 Dec 2021 until Sun 05 Dec 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 12 Dec 2021 until Sun 12 Dec 2021 Bar is closed from Sun 19 Dec 2021 until Sun 19 Dec 2021 In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), guests are required to present the original proof of one of the following: - Vaccination certificate where the second vaccination dose has been taken at least 14 days prior to arrival - Positive PCR test that is at least 28 days but not older than 6 months, as proof of recovery - Negative PCR test that is not older than 24 hours, from a valid testing centre Guests can get a test free of charge at the Bad Schönborn test centre. Guests without a recovery proof or vaccination certificate must present a negative coronavirus test every 3 days.
Services of Hotel Villa Medici
- Bridal suite
- Tour desk
- Spa and wellness centre
- Internet services
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Fitness centre
- Allergy-free room
- Express check-in/check-out
- Packed lunches
- Smoke alarms
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- First aid kit available
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning
- Pets allowed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Sun terrace
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Luggage storage
- Ironing service
- Face masks for guests available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Safety deposit box
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast in the room
- Room service
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Business centre
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- CCTV in common areas
- Parking on site
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Water Park Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Kislau
Other hotel options
per night from £442Estimated price based on searches in the last month