Information about Hotel Casino im Park
The picturesque Lower Rhine countryside, a vibrant small town with a long history, the vast expanses of the old branches of the Rhine River – and right in the middle, an historic hotel where you can take refuge and relax, enjoying life and good conversation. Quiet rooms with a view of the well-tended park, excellent cuisine and ideally equipped conference rooms are guaranteed to make your stay pleasant and inspiring.
Please inform Hotel Casino im Park in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. A full-scale conference service is available for meetings and company presentations. The all-inclusive daily price also covers the use of our professional conference equipment. Staff would be happy to organize your family celebrations, as well, from communions and confirmations to birthdays or anniversaries.
Services of Hotel Casino im Park
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Free parking
- BBQ facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Free WiFi
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoke alarms
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Internet services
- First aid kit available
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Kamp Lintfort
per night from £95Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £79Estimated price based on searches in the last month