Information about Ankerhof Hotel
Set in a historic warehouse, this 4-star hotel overlooks a side stream of the River Saale. It offers modern spa facilities and a large riverside terrace. Free internet is available in the hotel lobby. The Ankerhof Hotel has spacious rooms and suites with wood and brick décor, cable TV, and soundproofed windows. Wi-Fi is available here. The Ankerhof Hotel’s big spa area features a modern sauna, an exclusive gym, and a hot tub. Different massages can also be booked. The Ankerhof Hotel’s Saalekahn restaurant serves popular food from the Saxony-Anhalt region and international cuisine. Fine cocktails are on offer in the Bowlingbar. The Hallescher Dom Cathedral is just a 5-minute walk from the Ankerhof Hotel. The Historic Market Square is also less than 10 minutes away on foot.
Please inform Ankerhof Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Services of Ankerhof Hotel
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- First aid kit available
- WiFi available in all areas
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Parking on site
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Packed lunches
- Internet services
- Smoke alarms
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Fitness centre
- Non-smoking rooms
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private parking
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cashless payment available
- Free parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Barber/beauty shop
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- 24-hour front desk
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Safety deposit box
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Face masks for guests available
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Soundproof rooms
- Sun terrace
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Non-smoking throughout
- City Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £17Estimated price based on searches in the last month