Information about Hotel Garni Alpspitz Superior
This 3-star, family-run hotel invites you to relax and feel at ease. It is situated in an area of mountains and lakes and offers wonderful views of the peaks of the Alps, including the highest mountain in Germany, the Zugspitze. In the summer you can go on hiking tours, while in the winter the pistes are covered with beautiful, deep layers of snow. Come and relax in the sauna. The town of Garmisch-Partenkirchen can be reached by bus in only a short time. High-speed WiFi is provided free of charge on the whole property.
Please inform Hotel Garni Alpspitz Superior in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travellers, during dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be cancelled on arrival. As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Services of Hotel Garni Alpspitz Superior
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Private check-in/check-out
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- CCTV outside property
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Concierge service
- Parking on site
- Ski school
- BBQ facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Daily housekeeping
- Family rooms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Fire extinguishers
- Ski storage
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Luggage storage
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Breakfast in the room
- Bike tours
- Face masks for guests available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Dry cleaning
- Horse riding
- Board games/puzzles
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Internet services
- Packed lunches
- Baby safety gates
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Business centre
- VIP room facilities
- Allergy-free room
- Free parking
- Bicycle rental
- First aid kit available
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Ironing service
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Airport shuttle
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Car hire
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Walking tours
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All windows are double-glazed
- Designated smoking area
- Soundproof rooms
- Sun terrace
- Bridal suite
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Valet parking
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Free WiFi
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- Security alarm
- Ticket service
- Room service
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Winter Sports Hotel
Similar hotels to Grainau
Featuring a modern spa area, an indoor pool and views of the Bavarian Alps, this family-run garni hotel is located just 10 km from the German border with Austria. A rich breakfast is served every morning. All rooms at Grainauer Hof are designed using warm colours and feature modern furnishings. They contain a TV and an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer. The Bavarian countryside is ideal for skiing, cycling, and hiking, with various trails starting directly at the property. The modern spa includes an indoor swimming pool, sauna and relaxation area. Grainauer Hof is a 20-minute drive from the A95 motorway, and free private parking is available on site.
This hotel is situated at the foot of the Zugspitze in the idyllic village of Grainau, and lies just a short walk from the mountain railway. It features a cosy chimney lounge and a library. Hotel Bergland's traditional rooms include rustic furniture, cable TV and a safe, and all have a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. Wi-Fi access is available and some have a balcony or terrace. A range of regional dishes and a rich breakfast buffet are available in the Bergland Hotel's café and restaurant. Homemade cakes are served in the afternoons and can be enjoyed on the terrace, offering excellent mountain views. Guests are welcome to use the Bergland's sauna and gym, and massages can be booked. Ski equipment can be hired at the hotel, for use at the Zugspitze and Wetterstein mountains.
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a sauna, this traditional Bavarian guest house is quietly located a 2-minute walk from Badersee Lake in Grainau. Guests enjoy rooms with a balcony. The individually decorated rooms at Das Schönanger Ferienwohnungen come with cable TV and a modern en suite bathroom. The balconies offer views of the Zugspitze or Waxenstein Mountains. A buffet breakfast is provided each morning in the country-style dining room, and self-catering guests can prepare meals in their small kitchen. Barbecue facilities are available. The surrounding Bavarian countryside is ideal for hiking and cycling, and the Eibsee Lake is a 5-minute drive away. The popular ski resort of Garmisch Classic is a 10-minute drive away. Untergrainau Train Station is 2.5 km from the hotel, and the A95 motorway is a 20-minute drive away. Private parking is available.
This 4-star hotel in Grainau is beside the Eibsee lake, directly at the foot of the Zugspitze mountain. It offers free Wi-Fi, a modern spa, and 3 free tennis courts. The non-smoking rooms of the Eibsee Hotel feature balconies with panoramic views and satellite TV. Fax and modem connections are available on request. The Eibsee’s wellness area includes a sauna, pool, and fitness room. Massages are also provided. Bavarian and international food is served in the Eibsee’s restaurant with lakeside terrace. There is also a bar with fireplace. The Eibsee Hotel is a good base for activities including golf, hiking, and swimming.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £90Estimated price based on searches in the last month