Information about Good Morning Gelsenkirchen City Hotel
This hotel is located in the centre of Gelsenkirchen, within 100 metres of the Old Town, Gelsenkirchen Train Station and Bus Station. WiFi is free throughout. The rooms at the Good Morning Gelsenkirchen City hotel all have a work desk, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There is a free internet terminal in reception. The Good Morning Gelsenkirchen City hotel offers a breakfast buffet each day from 06:30 until 10:00. Snacks and drinks are available at the bar, which is open 24 hours a day.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travellers, during dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn't provided, your booking will be cancelled on arrival. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size. When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Services of Good Morning Gelsenkirchen City Hotel
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Dry cleaning
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Safety deposit box
- Packed lunches
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Luggage storage
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- 24-hour front desk
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Ironing service
- Pets allowed
- CCTV in common areas
- Snack bar
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cashless payment available
- Tour desk
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- City Hotel
Similar hotels to Good Morning Gelsenkirchen City Hotel
A dialy breakfast buffet, and soundproofed rooms with free Wi-Fi, are offered by this modern hotel. Located in the centre of Buer, it is 8 minutes’ drive from the A2 motorway. Room at Hotel Buerer Hof are stylishly decorated in a contemporary style. Each one comes complete with satellite TV, a seating area and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony. Meals can be enjoyed at any one of the many cafès and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of Hotel Buerer Hof. The centre of Gelsenkirchen is a 15-minute drive away, featuring sights such as the Old Town district and the Musiktheater im Revier theatre.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.