Information about Hotel / Weingut Meintzinger
This 3-star hotel is located in the centre of the village of Frickenhausen, on the River Main. It offers well-equipped rooms, a daily breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi throughout the building. Hotel/Weingut Meintzinger combines a Medieval flair with modern furnishings. Rooms are situated between the 1st and 3rd floors and many have a balcony or terrace. During summer months, the Hotel/Weingut Meintzinger's breakfast buffet is served on the sunny terrace. In the evenings, guests can try wines from the hotel's own winery. Lots of well-signposted hiking and cycling trails can be found next to the Meintzinger. On-site parking is free at the hotel. The A7 motorway is just a 5-minute drive away.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that rooms are located on the 1st - 3rd floor. There is no lift.
Services of Hotel / Weingut Meintzinger
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Tour desk
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shops (on site)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Bridal suite
- On-site parking
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Family rooms
- Luggage storage
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Internet services
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Sun terrace
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.