Information about Hotel Weiße Taube
This family-run hotel is a 3-minute walk from Döbeln’s main train station and the River Mulde. It offers free private parking, a free internet terminal and traditional Saxon cuisine. The Hotel Weiße Taube dates back to 1853. All rooms are non-smoking, and include a private bathroom with hairdryer. Seasonal meals are served in the Weiße Taube’s restaurant with fireplace. In warm weather, guests can eat in the beer garden or on the Mediterranean-style wine terrace. The A14 motorway is just 5 minutes from the Weiße Taube. Chemnitz, Dresden and Leipzig can all be reached within 50 minutes.
Please inform Hotel Weiße Taube in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
Services of Hotel Weiße Taube
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Parking on site
- BBQ facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Daily housekeeping
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Fire extinguishers
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Children television networks
- Luggage storage
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Trouser press
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Invoice provided
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Face masks for guests available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Dry cleaning
- Board games/puzzles
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Internet services
- Packed lunches
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Free parking
- Bicycle rental
- First aid kit available
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Ironing service
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Minimarket on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Car hire
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Gift shop
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All windows are double-glazed
- Designated smoking area
- Soundproof rooms
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Non-smoking throughout
- Pets allowed
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Free WiFi
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- Kid meals
- Cashless payment available
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Ticket service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £75Estimated price based on searches in the last month