Information about Hotel Zum Grunewald
This family-run, 3-star hotel offers comfy rooms on the quiet outskirts of Dinslaken, less than one kilometre away from the A3 motorway and the beautiful Hohe Mark nature reserve. The Hotel Zum Grunewald’s lovingly furnished rooms are equipped with all of the standard amenities, ensuring a pleasant stay. Guests can also enjoy a delicious breakfast buffet each morning. Diners can try hearty regional specialities in the Hotel Zum Grunewald’s traditional restaurant. In summer months, you can relax with a refreshing drink in the attractive beer garden. Popular attractions close to the Zum Grunewald include the Movie World Germany theme park and the huge CentrO shopping centre. Both of these destinations can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please note that the restaurant is closed on Sundays.
Services of Hotel Zum Grunewald
- Non-smoking rooms
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Internet services
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Free parking
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Pets allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Smoke alarms
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- WiFi available in all areas
- Packed lunches
- Cashless payment available
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Luggage storage
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Designated smoking area
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Free WiFi
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £124Estimated price based on searches in the last month