Information about Hotel Weisses Ross
This hotel is located in a wonderfully tranquil but convenient location, in a quiet side street in the centre of Dinkelsbühl. Come and stay in this unique and beautiful timber-framed hotel. This listed building was a traditional barn, which was then renovated to become a picture-perfect hotel, preserving a natural sense of rural charm. After having been used as a retreat for artists since the end of the 19th century, the hotel now features its own art school in the restaurant section of the hotel. All rooms are equipped with back-friendly, reversible mattresses with a hard and a soft side.
Services of Hotel Weisses Ross
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Face masks for guests available
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Smoke alarms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Fire extinguishers
- Tour desk
- Bike tours
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Internet services
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- Temporary art galleries
- Free WiFi
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Pets allowed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Walking tours
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Family rooms
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Tennis court
- Non-smoking rooms
- Tour or class about local culture
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Barber/beauty shop
Similar hotels to Dinkelsbuhl
Home to an artist’s studio, this romantic 3-star hotel in Dinkelsbühl is located directly next to the Segringer Tor gate, one of the 4 gates in the old quarter. A daily breakfast is provided and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. Set within a timber-framed building, the Dinkelsbühler Kunst-Stuben welcomes you to relax in its imaginatively furnished, peaceful rooms. Watch your host create colourful paintings and ceramics, or enjoy a good book in the cosy library. Treat yourself to homemade cakes, tasty coffee, and fine wines in the green Atrium-Garten, and unwind in the hotel's charming inner courtyard.
This 3-star hotel in the historic centre of Dinkelsbühl has Bavarian-style rooms, free Wi-Fi via hotspot, and a traditional-style restaurant serving local food. All of the rooms at the privately run Hotel Haus Appelberg have a seating area and spacious bathroom. A varied breakfast is available at the Appelberg every day. The Weinstube lounge serves Bavarian food and local wines in the evenings. Private parking spaces are available outside the Haus Appelberg on request. There are also bicycle storage facilities.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.