Information about Boardinghouse HOME - adults only - Apartaments
A 5-minute walk to the beautiful Lake Constance, these modern apartments are located in a quiet area in the scenic town of Konstanz offer free WiFi and a spacious, fully equipped kitchen. Apartments at the Boardinghouse HOME all come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some apartments feature black leather sofas, a wooden wardrobe or a spiral staircase. All rooms include a fridge and microwave for preparing snacks. Hot drinks facilities can also be enjoyed. A rich and varied breakfast buffet is served each morning. A vending machine with snacks and drinks is available. Guests will check-in via a self check-in machine at the lobby of the property. Washing machine and a dryer in the lower ground can be used for an additional fee. Konstanz Central Station is a 5-minute drive away. The historical old town is just 500 metres away. Konstanz Ferry Port is 2 km away, offering boat trips across the lake and to Switzerland. The property also has its own underground parking garage and free storage for bicycles.
Please note that the reception is only occupied for check-out between 7:00-11:00. Guests can check-in using the hotel's check-in machine in front of the lobby. Check-in is possible between 15:00 and 06:00 using the exact surname used for making the reservation. Please have ready the booking name as well as a credit card, EC or Maestro card, and your PIN number. This does not have to be the same card used for making the booking. In case you don't find your name, you can still check in for the first night (subject to availability) and then clarify the situation at reception the next morning. Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel. The apartments are cleaned weekly only, for more frequent cleaning service, please contact the property, fees may apply. The property will not serve breakfast from 01.11.2021 to 31.03.2022.
Services of Boardinghouse HOME - adults only - Apartaments
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Soundproof rooms
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Daily housekeeping
- Safety deposit box
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV in common areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Facilities for disabled guests
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Tour desk
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private parking
- Parking on site
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Internet services
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Express check-in/check-out
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Cashless payment available
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Allergy-free room
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Adult only
- Luggage storage
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- Free WiFi
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV outside property
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Private check-in/check-out
- Non-smoking throughout
- All windows are double-glazed
Similar hotels to Konstanz
Near Archaeological Museum of Baden-Wurttemberg
This hotel is centrally located in the lovely Old Town of the university town of Konstanz, which lies on the west shore of Lake Constance, right on the Swiss border. The Romantik Hotel Barbarossa has a range of individually furnished, elegant rooms, ranging from rustic décor to contemporary minimal designs. Start your day at the delicious breakfast buffet. In the evening, enjoy refined cuisine, including regional, seasonal and Mediterranean specialities. As well as an international range of wines, the wine menu offers a fine selection of local wines. Explore the town of Konstanz and the surrounding region, and take a trip across the border to experience Switzerland.
Situated close to the Rhine and the centre of Konstanz, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access and rich breakfast buffets. The Hotel Bilger Eck provides cosy rooms with en suite bathrooms, soundproofed windows and flat-screen TVs. From the Hotel Bilger Eck you can explore the historic university town of Konstanz, or take a 10-minute walk as far as the Swiss border. From the nearby harbour you can take a boat trip throughout Lake Constance. The hotel is just 2 km from the main railway station.
This 3-star hotel in Konstanz city centre offers country-style rooms and a restaurant serving Baden cuisine. The Swiss border and Lake Constance are just 2 km away. The rooms at the Hotel Petershof include cable TV and a modern bathroom. A breakfast buffet is also included in the room rate. The Konstanzer Münster cathedral and the Petershausen Abbey monastery can be reached in less than 10 minutes on foot.
This family-run hotel offers free Wi-Fi and large breakfast buffets. It is a 5-minute walk from Konstanz Train Station, the Lago shopping centre, and the Swiss border. All of the spacious rooms at the Stadthotel Konstanz include a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Guests can enjoy breakfast in the bright breakfast room or outside on the terrace. Many restaurants and cafés are within walking distance. The harbour and ferries at Lake Constance are a 10-minute walk from the Stadthotel Konstanz.
In Konstanz (Altstadt Konstanz)
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Konstanz
per night from £137Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £145Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £106Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £227Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £112Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £145Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £45Estimated price based on searches in the last month