Information about Hotel Café Ernst
This traditional hotel offers comfortable and well-equipped rooms on the scenic outskirts of Bernkastel-Kues. Free WiFi access is available. Set amid beautiful landscapes close to the climatic spa resort of Kueser Plateau, the Hotel Café Ernst boasts a lovely terrace where you can enjoy the fresh air with a relaxing drink. A hearty, complimentary breakfast is served each morning at the Hotel Café Ernst, and in the afternoons you can spoil yourself with a variety of cakes and pastries from the on-site café. Explore the pretty town of Bernkastel-Kues or discover the area's picturesque hiking and cycling trails. Nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts alike will appreciate the nearby Saar-Hunsrück nature reserve.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that the hotel reserves the right to preauthorise your credit card.
Services of Hotel Café Ernst
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Internet services
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Fire extinguishers
- Free WiFi
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Non-smoking throughout
- Sun terrace
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Luggage storage
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Smoke alarms
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Similar hotels to Bernkastel Kues
The Burgblickhotel offers modern rooms with free WiFi, and a varied breakfast buffet each morning. It is located in Bernkastel-Kues, just 300 metres from the Moselle River. All of the bright rooms at the Burgblickhotel have a flat-screen TV with cable channels, parquet floors and a modern bathroom. Guests can also call German landlines for free. Breakfast is prepared every morning in the Burgblickhotel’s breakfast room. Additionally, snacks and regional wines are served in the wine bar. Restaurant Ochs, a former butchery, offers creative and traditional German cuisine. Drivers and cyclists will find free private parking spaces on site. The A1 motorway is also just a 15-minute drive away.
Dating from the 17th century, this family-run hotel in Bernkastel-Kues offers free Wi-Fi and a traditional restaurant. It lies a 5-minute walk from the ruins of the Burg Landshut Castle. The individually furnished rooms of the Hotel Doctor Weinstube come with satellite TV. The entire hotel was renovated in 2013. A varied breakfast buffet is available each morning. The restaurant offers regional specialities and fine local wines. Guests are welcome to dine in the peaceful inner courtyard during the summer. The Doctor Weinstube Hotel also features the dance bar which hosts live music, and guests can relax in the sauna. The River Moselle is a 2-minute walk away.
Hotel Römischer Kaiser lies directly in the pedestrian area with nice pubs and shops in the heart of the medieval Old Town of Bernkastel-Kues. It offers elegant rooms with free WiFi and some have views of the Moselle River. The rooms of the non-smoking Hotel Römischer Kaiser feature satellite TV. Each includes a modern bathroom with a shower. All floors are easily accessed by lift. A rich breakfast buffet is available each morning in the cosy café at Römischer Kaiser. The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking, cycling and boat tours along the Moselle. Further information for trips and excursions is available at the hotel. Hotel Römischer Kaiser is located on the bustling main road and is an ideal base for exploring the historic attractions of Bernkastel-Kues and the surrounding vineyards. A public parking is available off-site for a fee per stay.
Situated in the historic wine growing town of Bernkastel-Kues Hotel Bären is directly by the scenic River Mosel. The family run hotel offers free WiFi access. Each of the rooms at the hotel comes equipped with a private bathroom with shower. A fresh breakfast is available each morning at Hotel Bären, and guests who opt for half board receive dinner at the restaurant 5-minutes from the hotel. A further selection of restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walking distance of the accommodation. Popular activities in the surrounding area include hiking and cycling. The historic Bernkastel-Kues market place is 400 metres away. It is 16 km from Hotel Bären to the A1 motorway and 25 km to Frankfurt-Hahn Airport.
This charming, 3-star hotel offers comfortable accommodation in the heart of medieval Bernkastel-Kues, just steps from the River Moselle and a 10-minute walk from the Burg Landshut castle ruins. A range of rooms and suites is available at the Hotel zur Post, all well-equipped with a TV, minibar and private bathroom. Look forward to a delicious, complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, before setting out to explore this picturesque town and surrounding Moselle countryside. The traditional restaurant serves a choice of daily menus, which you can accompany with a fine glass of local wine. Why not round off a pleasant evening with a cocktail or freshly tapped beer in the stylish bar.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £90Estimated price based on searches in the last month