Information about Pfalzhotel Asselheim Hotel
Boasting an idyllic location amid the beautiful vineyards of Asselheim in Rhineland-Palatinate, this 4-star hotel offers elegant accommodation and great connections with the A6 motorway. You can look forward to an undisturbed night’s sleep in the Pfalzhotel Asselheim’s tastefully furnished rooms. Furthermore, each room is equipped with free Wi-Fi internet access and satellite TV channels. Help yourself to the Pfalzhotel Asselheim’s rich breakfast buffet before exploring the region’s scenic hiking trails and wonderful landscapes. The historic cities of Heidelberg, Worms and Speyer are also well worth a visit. Relax in the Palavita Spa with its Finnish sauna, bio sauna, steam room, foot baths, spa showers and relaxation area. You can also take it easy in the romantic summer garden. During the evenings, try delicious cuisine and tasty regional wines in the Scharfes Eck and Zur Weinbergschnecke restaurants. After your meal, unwind and socialise in the modern hotel bar.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please note that extra beds cannot be guaranteed and are not available in every room type. Guests are recommended to reserve a table in the on-site restaurant, contact details can be found on the booking confirmation. Please note that the restaurant is closed on Sundays.
Services of Pfalzhotel Asselheim Hotel
- Designated smoking area
- WiFi available in all areas
- Ironing service
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- First aid kit available
- CCTV in common areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Security alarm
- Private parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Cashless payment available
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Soundproof rooms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Internet services
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Mobile app for room service
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- All windows are double-glazed
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Pets allowed
- Smoke alarms
- Spa and wellness centre
- Business centre
- CCTV outside property
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Concierge service
- Parking on site
- Room service
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Allergy-free room
- Safety deposit box
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Face masks for guests available
- Dry cleaning
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Kid meals
- Breakfast in the room
- Bike tours
- Free parking
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Non-smoking throughout
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Bridal suite
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Walking tours
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Tour desk
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £117Estimated price based on searches in the last month