Information about Le Sabot de Vénus Hotel
The Sabot de Venus is located in the Val Thorens ski resort centre with ski-in, ski-out facilities from the ski room. It features a sauna. Each apartment at the Sabot de Venus has a fully equipped kitchen. They each have a flat-screen TV and a living area. The residence also provides ski storage and free WiFi access.
A damage deposit of EUR 1000 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Cars are not allowed to be parked outside in Val Thorens except on a Saturday. It is mandatory for all visitors to pay to park indoors during their stay. The property has a parking garage with only limited space. Valthoparc has P0, P1 and P2 in the resort and P3 outside of the resort.
Services of Le Sabot de Vénus Hotel
- Non-smoking throughout
- On-site parking
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Ski-to-door access
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- WiFi available in all areas
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private parking
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Family rooms
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Cashless payment available
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Ski storage
- Free WiFi
- Fire extinguishers
- Internet services
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Smoke alarms
Similar hotels to Le Sabot de Vénus Hotel
Near Val Thorens Ski Resort
Near Val Thorens Ski Resort
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 18 May)