Information about Le Sabot de Vénus Hotel
The Sabot de Venus is located in the Val Thorens ski resort centre with ski-in, ski-out facilities from the ski room. It features a sauna. Each apartment at the Sabot de Venus has a fully equipped kitchen. They each have a flat-screen TV and a living area. The residence also provides ski storage and free WiFi access.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. A damage deposit of EUR 1000 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. Cars are not allowed to be parked outside in Val Thorens except on a Saturday. It is mandatory for all visitors to pay to park indoors during their stay. The property has a parking garage with only limited space. Valthoparc has P0, P1 and P2 in the resort and P3 outside of the resort.
Services of Le Sabot de Vénus Hotel
- WiFi available in all areas
- Access to health care professionals
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Ski-to-door access
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Invoice provided
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- First aid kit available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- On-site parking
- Smoke alarms
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Free WiFi
- Internet services
- Fire extinguishers
- Family rooms
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Cashless payment available
- Ski storage
- Non-smoking throughout
- Private parking
Similar hotels to Val Thorens
Near Val Thorens Sports Centre
Near Val Thorens Ski Resort
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £92Estimated price based on searches in the last month