Information about Le Landemer Hotel
Facing the sea in the town of Urville-Nacqueville, this hotel is set in a renovated farmhouse, just a 15-minute drive from Cherbourg. A panoramic sea view is offered in the à la carte restaurant. Decorated with carefully selected materials from Italy and India, the guest rooms all have an LCD TV and free WiFi access. The private bathrooms are complete with crystal washbasins and a hairdryer. One of the rooms is suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Traditional French cuisine and seafood are served for lunch and dinner in the restaurant, which is open from Tuesday to Saturday. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning, and you can enjoy a drink at the bar in the evening. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and luggage storage. The property offers free private parking.
Please note that the restaurant is closed on Sunday evening and all day on Monday.
Services of Le Landemer Hotel
- Walking tours
- On-site parking
- Internet services
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Soundproof rooms
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Kid meals
- Bike tours
- Face masks for guests available
- Horse riding
- Free WiFi
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Private parking
- Luggage storage
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- First aid kit available
- Smoke alarms
- Facilities for disabled guests
2 rue des Douanes
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £64Estimated price based on searches in the last month