Information about Chateau De Massillan Hotel
In a rural location
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Uchaux? This hotel has 1399 square feet (130 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a fitness center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance.Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Located in Uchaux, Chateau De Massillan is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Collegial Saint-Martin and University of Wine. This hotel is 7 mi (11.2 km) from Triumphal Arch of Orange and 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Orange Amphitheatre.Enjoy French cuisine at Le Bistrot Madi, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.The following facilities or services will be unavailable from July 1 2021 to January 1 2022 (dates subject to change): Dining venue(s)Fitness facilities
Services of Chateau De Massillan Hotel
- Bike tours
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Pets allowed
- Dry cleaning
- Face masks for guests available
- Invoice provided
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Swimming Pool
- Free parking
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Parking on site
- Internet services
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Kid meals
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- First aid kit available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Spa and wellness centre
- Shops on site
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Private parking
- Outdoor pool
- Tour or class about local culture
- Fence around pool
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Sun terrace
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- All windows are double-glazed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Cashless payment available
- Non-smoking rooms
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- 24-hour security
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Security alarm
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Ironing service
- Family rooms
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Table tennis
- Safety deposit box
- Pool/beach towels
- Soundproof rooms
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- CCTV outside property
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Business centre
- Bridal suite
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Fitness centre
- Barber/beauty shop
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Heated pool
- Walking tours
- CCTV in common areas
730 Chemin De Massillan
- Romantic Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £47Estimated price based on searches in the last month