Information about Logis Hotel Des Vosges Hotel
The Logis de France Hôtel des Vosges is an Alsatian family residence located 19 km from Belfort Fontaine Airport. It offers en-suite guestrooms with TV and free Wi-Fi. The Hotel Des Vosges restaurant serves regional cuisine in the dining room. Guests of the Logis Hotel Des Vosges can find a golf course nearby a range of excursions as well as hiking to the Ballon d'Alsace.
Please note that the restaurant is closed Sunday and Wednesday evening.
Services of Logis Hotel Des Vosges Hotel
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Access to health care professionals
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Free WiFi
- Cashless payment available
- Pets allowed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Non-smoking rooms
- Packed lunches
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Internet services
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Parking on site
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free parking
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Private parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Face masks for guests available
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £418Estimated price based on searches in the last month