Information about Hôtel la Couleuvrine
In Sarlat-la-Canéda (Sarlat-la-Caneda Historic Center)
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.Stay in one of 26 guestrooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.For lunch or dinner, stop by LA COULEUVRINE, a restaurant that specializes in regional cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.A stay at Hôtel la Couleuvrine places you in the heart of Sarlat-la-Canéda, steps from Manoir de Gisson and Place de la Liberte. This hotel is 7.4 mi (12 km) from Chateau de Beynac and 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Chateau de Castelnaud.
Services of Hôtel la Couleuvrine
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Breakfast in the room
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Board games/puzzles
- Internet services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Pets allowed
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Smoke alarms
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Private parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- WiFi available in all areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Games room
- 24-hour security
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Business centre
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV in common areas
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- First aid kit available
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Security alarm
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Kid meals
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Luggage storage
- Safety deposit box
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking throughout
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
1, Place de la Bouquerie
Similar hotels to Sarlat La Caneda
Near Cour des Chanoines
The St Albert Hotel and Wine Bar is set in Sarlat, just 100 metres from the medieval town. It offers a warm atmosphere in the heart of this city of art and history. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. All rooms have a minibar, a safe and a hairdryer. There is a TV with international channels and a courtesy tray. On site, guests can enjoy a drink at St Albert Wine Bar, which offers a selection of local and international wines, as well as cocktails and tapas platters made from fresh produce. Evening meals can also be served upon prior request and at an extra cost. The St Albert Hotel and Wine Bar is an ideal base from which to explore the city on foot, and to also discover the nearby Dordogne Valley and its castles.
Located 450 metres from the entrance of Sarlat la Caneda medieval city, capital of the scenic Périgord Noir region, the Hotel de Compostelle is nestled between the Vézère and Dordogne valleys. The Hotel de Compostelle features 23 spacious, bright and air-conditioned rooms, including 3 family suites. All the rooms are equipped with en suite facilities, free WiFi access and present cosy and individually decorated spaces. To get off to a good start and enjoy a busy day of trips and excursions, the Hotel de Compostelle offers daily breakfast. It can be served in the garden in the summertime. The inviting and spacious lounge, and the lovely back garden fitted with outdoor furniture offer relaxing settings for unwinding or planning a day out exploring the picturesque streets of Sarlat and discovering the Périgord and Dordogne regions.
Offering a seasonal heated outdoor swimming poolpool, Hotel La Maison des Peyrat is a stylish property located in Sarlat-la-Canéda. There is a garden with terrace and outdoor furniture and free Wi-Fi access is available. Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. In the morning at Hotel La Maison des Peyrat, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast. The hotel is 1.5 km from Sarlat-la-Canéda Train Station. Roumanière Airport is 57 km away and the property offers free parking.
Le Mas del Pechs is situated on the hill of Sarlat-la-Canéda, just 1 km from the heart of the medieval city. It is set in a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace where guests can relax. Rooms at Hotel Le Mas del Pechs are air-conditioned and come fully equipped with TV, telephone, and en suite bathroom and separate toilet. Each room has its own private terrace. Breakfast is served daily and can be enjoyed on the terrace or in the dining room. The property offers a free secure on-site parking. An indoor motorcycle parking is also available. The hotel's location makes it an excellent base to explore cultural sites in and around Périgord, such as Lascaux Caves located a 30-minute drive from the property.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Sarlat La Caneda
per night from £142Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £120Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £162Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £88Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £59Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £63Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £45Estimated price based on searches in the last month