Information about Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Fermes de Méribel Hotel
Near Olympe 3 Gondola
Make yourself at home in one of the 56 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include microwaves, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This residence also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands.Located in Les Allues, Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Fermes de Méribel is in the mountains, within a 5-minute drive of Olympe 3 Gondola and Tougnete 1 Gondola. This 4-star residence is 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from La Tania Ski Resort and 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Meribel Ski Resort.Featured amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Services of Résidence Pierre & Vacances Premium Les Fermes de Méribel Hotel
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Pets allowed
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Grocery deliveries
- Non-smoking throughout
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Horse riding
- Free WiFi
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Fitness centre
- Non-smoking rooms
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Cashless payment available
- Internet services
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Invoice provided
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Swimming Pool
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Tennis court
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi available in all areas
- Minimarket on site
- Safety deposit box
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Ski school
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Family rooms
- Heated pool
- Spa and wellness centre
- Tour or class about local culture
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Indoor pool
- Bicycle rental
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
Route de la Forêt, Meribel
Similar hotels to Meribel
Located on the ski slopes of Méribel in the Allues Valley, this luxurious hotel offers rooms with a balcony overlooking the landscape. It features a spa with indoor pool and hot tub. Guest rooms are lavishly decorated and feature extra long beds. Each room is heated and equipped with cable TV. All rooms have a private bathroom including a bathrobe and hairdryer. The restaurant at Hôtel l'Hélios has a south-facing terrace and is accessible directly from the slopes. Breakfast is served every morning. The lounge with its fireplace is the ideal place to relax after a day on the slopes, and use the free Wi-Fi connection. With private parking on site, the hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Méribel Golf Club.
Near Rhodos 1 Gondola
Offering a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, Hotel Le Tremplin is located in the centre of Méribel. The property is 50 metres from the ski slopes. Free WiFi access is provided. Renovated in July 2015, the rooms offer a minibar, a flat-screen satellite TV with international channels, and a balcony overlooking the pool, slopes or village. The private bathroom has a bath or shower, hairdryer, slippers, bathrobes and free toiletries. A buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served in the Marius restaurant, opening in December 2018 The hotel also offers an express breakfast which includes one hot beverage, one French pastry and one fruit juice at an extra cost per person. At Hotel Le Tremplin you will find a communal sauna and hammam. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and ski storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, and the local cinema and skating rink are 2 minutes' walk away. The hotel is 2.8 km from Méribel Golf Course and 90 km from Chambéry Train Station. A garage is available on site for an additional charge.
Located 50 metres from Méribel Ski Station, Hotel Allodis features views of the 3 Valley mountain range, indoor swimming pool, hammam and fitness centre. Moûtiers is just a 35-minute drive away. Uniquely decorated, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, desk and safety deposit box, while some also include a balcony and sofa. The en suite bathroom is complete with a bathrobe. A breakfast buffet is available every day and guests can sample gastronomic cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant. There is also a terrace with mountain views. Additional features include a spa and free Wi-Fi access. Guests can find mountain biking, horse riding and paragliding activities in Méribel and free private parking is possible on site.
The Hôtel Alpen Ruitor is located in the heart of the Three Valleys Domain, in the centre of Méribel-Mottaret. Guests of the hotel can access its spa area, with a sauna, hammam, hot tub, sensory shower and signature massages designed for skiers. There is a restaurant and bar on site and a south-facing terrace where guests can enjoy drinks. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. The rooms are decorated in a traditional chalet style. They come equipped with a cable flat-screen TV and they offer views of the ski slopes or of the Méribel Valley. Each room has a private bathroom with a bath, shower, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. The restaurant serves grilled specialities and local cuisine. In the mornings, a hot breakfast is made in front of you and features local ingredients. Breakfast can also be served in the rooms. The hotel's reception is open 24 hours a day, every day. There is an on-site meeting room with space for 40 people which offers views of the Méribel valley. Parking is available at Hôtel Alpen Ruitor for an extra charge.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Meribel
per night from £119Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £323Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £67Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £439Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £112Estimated price based on searches in the last month