Information about Chez Marie Hotel
Located in Corsica, this hotel is 2.5 km from the sea and 13.5 km from the centre of Linguizzetta. It offers a terrace with lounge chairs, free Wi-Fi access. All the heated rooms at Chez Marie include a wardrobe. Each room has double glazing and air conditioning. Some of the rooms feature a terrace and sunbeds. A continental breakfast is served every morning on the terrace or in the dining room. Guests can try local wines and Mediterranean meals made from local products at the hotel’s restaurant. Facilities at Chez Marie include a library and a seating area with a fireplace. A tennis court can be enjoyed 2 km away. There is also free private parking on site. A garage for motorcycles and bikes is available.
Please inform Chez Marie in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Please note that the property is located near a road. The restaurant is open for lunch from Tuesday to Saturday. The restaurant is open for dinner on Thursday and Friday upon prior reservation. In July and August it is also open on Saturday. Please note that the bar is open everyday. Cheques Vacances Holiday Vouchers are an accepted method of payment.
Services of Chez Marie Hotel
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Walking tours
- Non-smoking rooms
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Air conditioning
- Fire extinguishers
- Internet services
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- All windows are double-glazed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Non-smoking throughout
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Horse riding
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Sun terrace
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Face masks for guests available
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Private parking
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Cashless payment available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Security alarm
- First aid kit available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Parking on site
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Invoice provided
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Pets allowed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Free parking
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Snack bar
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.