Information about La Quietude Hotel
La Quietude is located in Les Issambres on the French Riviera, 50 metres from the beach. It has a heated, outdoor swimming pool and patio surrounded by a Provencal garden. The Quietude offers en-suite guestrooms with air-conditioning and satellite TV. Rooms offer views of the sea or the hotel’s garden and swimming pool. Guests of the Quietude can enjoy regional specialties in the hotel’s restaurant or on the terrace, overlooking the pool.
Please inform La Quietude in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. Bar is closed from Mon 01 Nov 2021 until Thu 14 Apr 2022 Piscine #1 is closed from Mon 01 Nov 2021 until Thu 14 Apr 2022 Please note that a EUR 10 fee per day applies for pets.
Services of La Quietude Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Private parking
- Sun terrace
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Cashless payment available
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Express check-in/check-out
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- WiFi available in all areas
- Designated smoking area
- Bicycle rental
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- First aid kit available
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Daily housekeeping
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Walking tours
- Fire extinguishers
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Air conditioning
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Parking on site
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Safety deposit box
- Table tennis
- Kid meals
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Outdoor pool
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Board games/puzzles
- Pets allowed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Smoke alarms
- Family rooms
- Internet services
- Children television networks
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Swimming Pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Free parking
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Face masks for guests available
- Bike tours
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
Avenue Des Pins Maritimes
Similar hotels to Les Issambres
This Mediterranean style hotel is located in Les Issambres, a seaside village situated on the beautiful coastline of St. Tropez Bay. The property is situated in front of the beach, surrounded by a natural atmosphere and overlooking the sea. Visitors may enjoy several activities in the surrounding area such as excursions, hiking and golf courses. The centre of St. Tropez is just a 30-minute drive away. The establishment offers comfortable cosy rooms, equipped with useful amenities such as air-conditioning and a minibar to ensure guests a pleasant stay. Some of the rooms feature a private balcony with a stunning sea view. Travellers may choose between different dining options offering authentic Mediterranean cuisine as well as delicious cocktails, which can be enjoyed at the terrace overlooking the golf of St. Tropez.
Just between Cannes and Saint-Tropez, let yourself be pampered during your stay in the French Riviera. Hôtel Les Calanques - Restaurant Le Patio is a family accommodation decorated in a Provençal style. It boasts private and direct access to Tardieu beach and to the "calanques" area with cliffs and creeks. It features double, triple and family rooms with views of the sea or the countryside. Some fitted with a balcony or terrace, they also offer panoramic views of the sea. New in 2021, the hotel's restaurant Le Patio offers homemade dishes with fresh and seasonal produce. Enjoy the ideal location of Hôtel Les Calanques - Restaurant Le Patio, set just few steps from the sea, to relax and idle the time away in the shade of the pine trees and palms.
Hôtel Club Vacanciel Les Issambres is situated in a building from 1931 on the Gulf of Saint Tropez. It is located between Saint Maxime and Saint Raphael and stands in a 4-hectare park with an outdoor swimming pool, private beach access, tennis courts and mini-golf. The hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a terrace, and all rooms have an en suite bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. The Pavillon rooms are located in an annex building A free baby kit is available upon request. Bed linen, towels and end of stay cleaning are provided. At the on-site restaurant, Le Rigalou, guests can enjoy Provençal seasonal and regional specialties while admiring the views of the gardens from the terrace or solarium. The on-site bar, 1931, overlooks the gardens and offers champagne and cocktails. Kids clubs include day and evening activities such as sports tournaments, games, bingo and karaoke. Free WiFi access is available in public areas of the hotel and free private parking is available on site.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £45Estimated price based on searches in the last month