Information about Hostellerie Schwendi Hotel
The Hostellerie Schwendi is located in the Alsatian village of Kientzheim, 9 kilometres from Colmar. This family-run hotel offers spacious en-suite guestrooms with TV and free Wi-Fi. The Hostellerie Schwendi serves creative, regional cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant, which is open everyday except on Wednesdays. Guests of the Schwendi can visit the Kientzheim fortifications, nearby vineyards and the museum of Alsatian wine. You can also find hiking and cycling in the Vosges mountains.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Please note that the restaurant is closed on Wednesdays. Please note that the restaurant will be closed from 24 December to 15 March. Breakfast will still be served between 24 December to 2 January.
Services of Hostellerie Schwendi Hotel
- On-site parking
- Free parking
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Face masks for guests available
- Pets allowed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Breakfast in the room
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Family rooms
- Private parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Cashless payment available
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Kid meals
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing rules followed
- WiFi available in all areas
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
2, Place Schwendi
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £50Estimated price based on searches in the last month