Information about My Sweet Homes - Le 15 Hotel
Near Little Venice
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 guestrooms.Located in Colmar (Colmar Centre Ville), My Sweet Homes - Le 15 is within a 5-minute walk of Little Venice and Bartholdi Museum. This apartment is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from Kaiserstuhl and 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg.
Services of My Sweet Homes - Le 15 Hotel
- Family rooms
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Cashless payment available
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Express check-in/check-out
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Non-smoking throughout
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Invoice provided
Similar hotels to My Sweet Homes - Le 15 Hotel
The ibis hotel Colmar Centre is situated in the heart of the town, a stone's throw from the historical center and the Little Venice district. It is also close to the Unterlinden, Bartholdi and Toy museums. It is an ideal base for discovering the most beau tiful villages of Alsace, Riquewihr, Ribeauvillé, Kaysersberg and Eguisheim along the wine route.
Hotel Turenne is located at the entrance to Colmar’s old quarter, 750 metres from the Saint Martin Church. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi access. Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms are accessible by a lift. The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning, and there are many typical Alsatian restaurants in the surrounding area. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the hotel bar. The Hotel Turenne’s reception is open 24 hours a day. Private parking for cars, bicycles and motorbikes is also available at an extra cost and is subject to availability (reservation is needed). The hotel is close to the famous Unterlinden and Bartholdi museums and the town’s pedestrian and commercial districts. Gare de Colmar Train station is 1.3 km away, the German border is 20 km from the Hotel Turenne.
Near Little Venice
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to My Sweet Homes - Le 15 Hotel
per night from £182Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £103Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £250Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £97Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £110Estimated price based on searches in the last month
(price for Thu, 27 May)
Other hotel options
(price for Tue, 20 Apr)