Information about B&B Hôtel Brest Port Hotel
Property Location With a stay at B&B Hôtel BREST Port in Brest, you'll be convenient to Oceanapolis and Spadium Parc. This hotel is within close proximity of Brest National Botanical Conservatory and Francis-le Ble Stadium. Rooms Stay in one of the guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided daily. Dining Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee. Business, Other Amenities The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
Services of B&B Hôtel Brest Port Hotel
- Board games/puzzles
- Pets allowed
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Soundproof rooms
- CCTV in common areas
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Breakfast options
- Free parking
- Fire extinguishers
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Non-smoking throughout
- On-site parking
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Family rooms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Internet services
- Private parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Free WiFi
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Sun terrace
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- Outdoor furniture
- CCTV outside property
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
165 Rue des Drisses
Similar hotels to B&B Hôtel Brest Port Hotel
ibis Budget Brest Centre Port is located in the port of Brest, Brittany and offers modern rooms with a private bathroom. The hotel's Wi-Fi network is available for you to use free of charge in the rooms and lobby and the reception is open 24-hours a day. The modern rooms here will provide you with a TV and satellite channels. Private bathrooms also come with a shower. You can enjoy our tasty buffet breakfast each morning at the cafeteria, which faces the sea. At ibis Budget Brest Centre Port you will also find a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, shared lounge and luggage storage. Le Quartz Congress Centre and shops are located less than 1 km from the hotel. The hotel is 3.8 km from Oceanopolis, 500 metres from Brest SNCF Train Station and 600 metres from National Maritime Museum, Brest. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
Hotel Kelig is 800 metres from the Château de Brest and 1 km from the coast. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Most rooms at Hotel Kelig include a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A telephone is available at an additional cost. A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. It can also be served in the comfort of the guest rooms at an extra cost. The property is 450 metres from Brest Train Station and a 15-minute walk from the Tour Tanguy. Landerneau is 24 km away.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services and a television in a common area.. This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff..
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.