Information about B&B Hotel Brest Port Hotel
In Brest (Saint-Marc)
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Featured amenities include express check-in, an elevator, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Located in Brest (Saint-Marc), B&B Hotel Brest Port is within a 15-minute walk of Oceanapolis and Moulin Beach. This hotel is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Francis-le Ble Stadium and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Spadium Parc.Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.The following facilities or services will be unavailable from September 9 2020 to March 1 2021 (dates subject to change): Dining venue(s)Stay in one of 40 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Services of B&B Hotel Brest Port Hotel
- Private parking
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- On-site parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Shared lounge/TV area
- CCTV in common areas
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Sun terrace
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Free parking
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Pets allowed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Board games/puzzles
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Cashless payment available
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Soundproof rooms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free WiFi
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Internet services
- CCTV outside property
- First aid kit available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
165 rue des Drisses
Similar hotels to B&B Hotel Brest Port Hotel
ibis Budget Brest Centre Port is located in the port of Brest, Brittany and offers modern rooms with a private bathroom. The hotel's Wi-Fi network is available for you to use free of charge in the rooms and lobby and the reception is open 24-hours a day. The modern rooms here will provide you with a TV and satellite channels. Private bathrooms also come with a shower. You can enjoy our tasty buffet breakfast each morning at the cafeteria, which faces the sea. At ibis Budget Brest Centre Port you will also find a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities, shared lounge and luggage storage. Le Quartz Congress Centre and shops are located less than 1 km from the hotel. The hotel is 3.8 km from Oceanopolis, 500 metres from Brest SNCF Train Station and 600 metres from National Maritime Museum, Brest. The property offers parking at an extra cost.
Hotel Kelig is 800 metres from the Château de Brest and 1 km from the coast. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Most rooms at Hotel Kelig include a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A telephone is available at an additional cost. A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. It can also be served in the comfort of the guest rooms at an extra cost. The property is 450 metres from Brest Train Station and a 15-minute walk from the Tour Tanguy. Landerneau is 24 km away.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features concierge services and a television in a common area.. This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff..
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.