Information about Le Seigneur de Bons Hotel
Set in Bons-Tassily, Le Seigneur de Bons offers self-catering accommodation with free WiFi. The property is a 15-minute drive from Caen and free private parking is available on site. There is a living room and 2 bedrooms. Towels and bed linen are featured in this self-catering accommodation. There is a private bathroom with a shower. Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling. Cabourg is 38 km from Le Seigneur de Bons, while Bayeux is 49 km from the property. Caen-Carpiquet Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
Please inform Le Seigneur de Bons in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. A damage deposit of EUR 250 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
Services of Le Seigneur de Bons Hotel
- Fire extinguishers
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing rules followed
- First aid kit available
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private parking
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Internet services
- On-site parking
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Cashless payment available
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free parking
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
13 Allée du Chateau Turgot
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £14Estimated price based on searches in the last month