Information about Hotel Le Havre Bleu
This Belle Époque-style hotel is located near the centre of Beaulieu-sur-Mer and its beaches. The Hotel Le Havre Bleu offers comfortable and well-equipped rooms, some with their own private terrace. The Hotel Le Havre Bleu is located between Nice and Monaco, making it a great base for exploring the Côte d'Azur. Guests benefit from private parking, which is available with an extra cost and ideal if you want to do some sightseeing by car. Back at the hotel you can enjoy free Wi-Fi internet access and relax on the hotel’s beautiful terrace.
Please inform Hotel Le Havre Bleu in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Please inform the hotel of your estimated arrival time in the Special Requests box during the booking. Please note that reception is opened until 21:30. If you plan to arrive after 21:30 please contact the hotel during the day using the contact details on the booking confirmation. Please note that gluten-free breakfasts are available upon request. Please note that the property might do a preautorization on your credit card to chech the validity.
Services of Hotel Le Havre Bleu
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Parking on site
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Non-smoking rooms
- Air conditioning
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- First aid kit available
- Free WiFi
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Pets allowed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Face masks for guests available
- Internet services
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Family rooms
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Private parking
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Non-smoking throughout
- Cashless payment available
29 Boulevard Marechal Joffre
- Romantic Hotel
Similar hotels to Beaulieu Sur Mer
Situated in the centre of Beaulieu sur Mer, this non-smoking hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and free WiFi. It is located just 400 metres from Fourmis Beach. Guest rooms at Hotel Marcellin are bright and decorated in a modern style. An en suite bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer is provided. A continental breakfast is served each morning at Hotel Marcellin. Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast in the hotel’s shaded garden when the weather is nice. The hotel is situated just 300 metres from Beaulieu sur Mer Train Station. Nice is 8 km away and Monaco is 9 km from the hotel.
Hotel Select, located in the heart of Beaulieu-sur-Mer, is a small family hotel situated by a Provencal marketplace. The property has 19 guest rooms, certain featuring panoramic mountain views or views of the market square. All have air-conditioning, double glazing, a flat-screen TV with foreign satellite channels and a safe. The private bathrooms have a shower, hairdryer, towels and complimentary toiletries. Just 170 metres from the train station and within proximity to bus stops, the property is ideally located for visiting the Côte d’Azur. What is more, you can reach the port and beach by foot in just 5-10 minutes. Guests have access to free WiFi throughout the hotel.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £105Estimated price based on searches in the last month