Information about Apartments Angelo Hotel
Near Mljet National Park
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment.When you stay at Apartments Angelo in Mljet, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Mljet National Park. This apartment is 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Odysseus's Cave and 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from Vranici.Free self parking is available onsite.
Services of Apartments Angelo Hotel
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Luggage storage
- Air conditioning
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Pets allowed
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Airport shuttle
- First aid kit available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Family rooms
- Internet services
- Street parking
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Shuttle service
Similar hotels to Apartments Angelo Hotel
Located in the small village of Polače, this seafront guest house is just 150 metres away from the catamaran to Dubrovnik. The restaurant serves national dishes on a terrace by the sea promenade. A stone paved beach is 200 metres from the property, while a pebbly beach can be found 400 metres away. Air conditioning is standard room facility at X-Rooms Mljet. Some rooms also have a balcony and a well equipped kitchen. Set on a large bay, the village of Polače is a popular destination on the Island of Mljet. Guests can visit the village’s roman ruins or discover Mljet National Park.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £33Estimated price based on searches in the last month