Information about Hotel El Barranco
Featuring a swimming pool, a sauna, and a restaurant, Hotel El Barranco offers rooms with free WiFi and garden views in Futaleufú. Fishing and rafting activities can be booked on site. The Main Square is 400 metres away. Rooms at El Barranco have large windows overlooking the garden. All of them have heating and private bathrooms. A buffet breakfast is served daily. Regional dishes can be ordered at the property’s restaurant. Drinks and snacks from the bar can be enjoyed in the garden. Guests can relax by the pool or make use of the sauna. They can also request a massage session. The area is popular for rafting, but guests can also take part in activities such as fishing, hiking and horse riding. Free parking is provided. Hotel El Barranco is 300 metres from the city centre and 2 km from Futaleufu River.
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Fri 07 May 2021 until Sun 31 Oct 2021 LOCAL TAX LAW. Based on local tax laws, all Chilean citizens and resident foreigners must pay an additional fee (IVA) of 19% To be exempt from this 19% additional fee (IVA) the payment must be made in US dollars and a copy of the immigration card and passport must be presented. The passenger won't be exempt from this fee when paying in local currency. In case of no show the invoice will be billed in local currency, including this additional fee (IVA). This additional fee (IVA) is not included in the hotel rates and must be paid seperately.
Services of Hotel El Barranco
- Currency exchange
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Snack bar
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Delivered food is securely covered
- WiFi available in all areas
- Designated smoking area
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Swimming Pool
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Mobile app for room service
- Pool/beach towels
- Ironing service
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Internet services
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Invoice provided
- Free parking
- Board games/puzzles
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Walking tours
- Access to health care professionals
- Tour desk
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Safety deposit box
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Private check-in/check-out
- Shallow end
- Non-smoking rooms
- Ticket service
- Parking on site
- Family rooms
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Kid meals
- Daily housekeeping
- Horse riding
- Bike tours
- Face masks for guests available
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Sun terrace
- Cashless payment available
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor pool
- Private parking
- Concierge service
- First aid kit available
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Smoke alarms
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
Bernardo O´higgins 172
- Romantic Hotel
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £69Estimated price based on searches in the last month