Information about Schell Motel Hotel
This motel in beautiful Vernon, British Columbia boasts a sun deck. All suites provide convenient amenities including a separate living area and kitchenette while guestrooms include a small refrigerator and microwave. Each pet-friendly suite at the Schell Motel features a work desk, cable TV and free WiFi. Full kitchens, offering the ease of home cooking, are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, stove and kitchenware. Guests of this motel can relax in outdoor lounge chairs or enjoy the shaded patio. A barbecue and picnic area is available on site. Motel Schell is within a 4-minute drive of both the Vernon Public Art Gallery and Turtle Mountain Vineyards. Hillview Golf Course is 2.8 km and Allan Brooks Nature Centre is a 7-minute drive away.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. A damage deposit of CAD 300 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. Please note, the outdoor pool and hot tub are closed annually from 15 September until 15 May. Please note, no registered guests are allowed on site between 23:00 - 08:00. Guests are asked to observe quiet hours after 23:00.
Services of Schell Motel Hotel
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- WiFi available in all areas
- Free WiFi
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Internet services
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- BBQ facilities
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Pets allowed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Heated pool
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Free parking
- Swimming Pool
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Outdoor pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- On-site parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Access to health care professionals
- First aid kit available
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Face masks for guests available
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Air conditioning
2810 35th Street
Similar hotels to Vernon
This quaint motel is located 3 km from Vernon village centre, with shopping and dining. The motel features an on-site ice cream shop and rooms with free Wi-Fi. A small seating area equipped with microwave and refrigerator, are standard at the Blue Stream Motel. The rooms also have a private bathroom. Guests can relax on the terrace in the summer months or read a newspaper from the lobby. The motel also offers guests access to a launderette. The Motel Blue Stream is 4 km from the Vernon Golf & Country Club. The Allan Brooks Nature Centre is 10 minutes’ drive of the motel.
Located in Vernon, this motel provides free Wi-Fi in all areas. A fully equipped kitchen is provided in guest suites. Kalamalka Lake Provincial Park is 15 minutes’ drive away. A coffee maker, a work desk, and a sofa are provided in the suites at Tel-A-Friend Motel. An en suite bathroom includes free toiletries. Guests can enjoy garden views. A gas furnace offers heating in all suites. A guest launderette is offered at Motel Tel-A-Friend. A vending machine provides drinks. Fax and photocopying facilities are available on site. Free on-site parking is included. Grey Monk Estate Winery is 23 minutes’ drive away. Kelowna is 46 km from Tel-A-Friend Motel.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.