Information about Slumber Lodge Hotel
This family friendly Penticton hotel overlooks Okanagan Lake Beach and "The Peach" snack bar. An indoor pool (open from mid-March till October), laundry facilities, and ice/beverage vending machine and free parking are provided. All units feature a cable TV, WiFi access, coffee maker, and refrigerator. Downtown Penticton is 7 minutes’ walk from this hotel, including shopping, restaurants and outdoor parks.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Slumber Lodge in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Swimming pool #1 is closed from Fri 01 Oct 2021 until Thu 17 Mar 2022 Please note the property does not allow pets. Please note the pool is closed until further notice.
Services of Slumber Lodge Hotel
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- First aid kit available
- Designated smoking area
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Parking on site
- CCTV in common areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Heated pool
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- CCTV outside property
- 24-hour security
- Pool/beach towels
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- BBQ facilities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Internet services
- Access to health care professionals
- Smoke alarms
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Non-smoking rooms
- Swimming Pool
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cashless payment available
- Free parking
- Indoor pool
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Board games/puzzles
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Family rooms
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Fire extinguishers
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Indoor pool (seasonal)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
274 Lakeshore Drive
Similar hotels to Penticton
With beach access to Okanagan Lake, this family-friendly Okanagan Valley resort offers guests a seasonal indoor pool and suites with free WiFi. A flat-screen TV, seating area, and refrigerator are provided in each suite at Spanish Villa Resort. Some suites have fully equipped kitchens and balcony access with views of Lake Okanagan. Guests at the Spanish Villa can cook out at the barbecue facilities or relax on the terrace. Resort Spanish Villa is a 10 minute walk from downtown Penticton. The Penticton Golf Course is within a 5-minute drive of the property.
Located across from Okanagan Lake, this motel features rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. Free high speed Wi-Fi is also provided. Penticton Convention Centre is just 2 minutes’ drive away. A microwave and small fridge are provided in each room at the Black Sea Motel. Coffee and tea-making facilities are also included. Barbecue facilities are on site. Air-conditioning is provided for guest convenience at the Motel Black Sea. Loco Landing Adventure and The River Channel is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the motel. Naramata Bench Wineries, including Hillside Estate Winery, are less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this Penticton motel offers rooms with free wired internet or WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Skaha Meadows Golf course is 3 miles away. Most rooms at Apple Tree Inn boast a seating area. All suites boast kitchen facilities. All rooms offer air conditioning and all suites at the motel have 2 rooms. A launderette is on site for guest convenience and BBQ facilities are available. A furnished sun patio is available. The Cherry Lane Shopping Centre is 5 minutes’ walk from Inn Apple Tree while Skaha Lake & Park is 1.5 km from the property. Penticton Regional Airport is 10 minutes’ drive away.
Facing the sandy beaches of Skaha Lake in Penticton, British Columbia, this motel features a hot tub. All rooms feature modern furnishings and offer free Wi-Fi and 2 flat-screen TVs. A full kitchen is provided in each room at the Waterfront Inn. All rooms offer simple décor and have carpeted floors. Barbecue grills are available for guests’ use on the motel’s patio area. A relaxing sauna and a launderette are also located on site. Skaha Meadows Golf Course is just 5 minutes' drive from the Inn Waterfront. Penticton Regional Airport is 2km away.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Penticton
per night from £124Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £113Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £133Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £83Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £90Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £96Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £11Estimated price based on searches in the last month