Information about Harbour Light Motel Hotel
Located in Central Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, this motel is 10 minutes’ walk from the Great Canadian Casino. It features the on-site MGM Restaurant, which serves American cuisine. Free Wi-Fi, cable TV and free local calls are included with every room at Harbour Light Motel. They are equipped with a refrigerator and furnished with a desk. The Nanaimo Museum is 900 metres from Motel Harbour Light. The Port Theatre is 1 km away.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply Please note, the property does not accept reservations from local residents. Please contact the property in advance if arriving after midnight.
Services of Harbour Light Motel Hotel
- Mobile app for room service
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Access to health care professionals
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Family rooms
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Free parking
- Free WiFi
- Business centre
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Internet services
- Parking on site
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Cashless payment available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- WiFi available in all areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Private parking
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Sun terrace
- Children television networks
- Pets allowed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Smoke alarms
- Designated smoking area
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kit available
200 Nicol Street
- Economy Hotel
Similar hotels to Nanaimo
Located 3 km from Vancouver Island University, this Nanaimo, British Columbia motel offers rooms and suites with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. A launderette is located on site. All rooms and suites at Diplomat Motel include a desk, a microwave and a refrigerator. Select suites offer a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area. A business centre with fax and photocopying services is offered at Motel Diplomat. BBQ facilities and vending machines featuring drinks are located on site. The Nanaimo Golf Club is 6 km from this motel. Casino Nanaimo is 10 minutes’ walk away.
Conveniently located in Vancouver’s Harbour City, Colonial Motel offers free Wi-Fi and is within walking distance to a coin-operated launderette. This privately owned motel is a 1.5 km drive from Nanaimo city centre. The soft hues of Motel Colonial’s rooms invite guests to relax after a day of exploring “Hub City.” A microwave, refridgerator, as well tea- and coffee-making facilities, facilitate eating on-the-go. A kitchenette is also available in select rooms. For those who enjoy the sea, the BC Ferry is a 1.5 km drive away, while the Marina is within a 5 minutes’ walk. The Terminal Park Shopping Plaza is also just a 5 minutes’ walk from the motel.
Located 385 metres from BC Ferries Departure Bay Terminal, in central Nanaimo on Vancouver Island, this motel is offers sea views of Newcastle Channel. Free WiFi and a fully equipped kitchen are featured in all suites. Guest suites at Buccaneer Inn include a living room with a flat-screen TV. The suites also offer an en suite bathroom. The motel provides barbecue facilities for guest use. Diving, kayak and bicycle storage is available on site. The Buccaneer Inn is 10 minutes’ walk from BC Ferries Departure Bay Terminal. Nanaimo city centre is 3 km away.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.