Information about A Bear and Bison Country Inn Hotel
Set at the foot of Lady McDonald mountain, this luxury country inn offers an outdoor hot tub and an optional 3-course breakfast. Surrounded by 6 mountain ranges, A Bear and Bison Country Inn is just 5 km from Banff National Park. With free WiFi and an LCD TV, all rooms have a fireplace and mountain view from either a balcony or a patio. Many rooms have an in-room spa bath. Each comes with a tea/coffee maker. A 3-course breakfast is carefully prepared from local seasonal produce and available upon request with surcharge. Specialities of the house include raspberry and white chocolate scones, Swiss-style rosti potato, organic free range eggs and fruit crepes. Breakfast can be served in the guest room upon request. It is a 45 minute drive to Lake Louise.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply. Please note, this property does not accept American Express as a method of payment.
Services of A Bear and Bison Country Inn Hotel
- Non-smoking rooms
- Breakfast in the room
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Children television networks
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Children's playground
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Cashless payment available
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Designated smoking area
- Room service
- Games room
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Kid meals
- Non-smoking throughout
- Daily housekeeping
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Board games/puzzles
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Internet services
- Invoice provided
- Bridal suite
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Free parking
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Smoke alarms
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- First aid kit available
- Express check-in/check-out
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Luggage storage
- Business centre
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Sun terrace
- Horse riding
- Family rooms
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
705 Benchlands Trail
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Canmore
per night from £160Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £37Estimated price based on searches in the last month