Information about Auberge des Îles Hotel
Having preserved its 19th century charm, this ancestral inn in the village of Bic is less than 1 km from Bic National Park and the Bic Islands. It features an outdoor hot tub and free in-room WiFi. A private bathroom is offered with all guest rooms at Auberge des Îles. Toiletries and a coffee maker are provided. Breakfast is served every morning at Auberge des Îles du Bic. A living area and computer are available for guest use. Outdoors, there is a terrace that guests can enjoy. The city of Rimouski is 15 km away.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services of Auberge des Îles Hotel
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Gift shop
- Free parking
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- On-site parking
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Family rooms
- Cashless payment available
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Fire extinguishers
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Security alarm
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Smoke alarms
- Hot tub/jacuzzi
- Non-smoking throughout
- Packed lunches
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free WiFi
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Internet services
- WiFi available in all areas
- First aid kit available
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Shops (on site)
141 rue Sainte-Cécile
Similar hotels to Auberge des Îles Hotel
Built in 1820, this historical Bic property features a terrace with outdoor seating. Free WiFi is provided and daily breakfast is offered in the bright dining room. Bic National Park is 9 km away. Natural pine features and unique furnishings are featured in rooms at Gite de la Baie Hatée. A work desk and free toiletries are offered. All rooms include an en suite bathroom. Colourful walls, art pieces, and wooden floors are featured throughout La Baie Hatée – Bic. Guests can relax in the reading room. Dinner can be arranged with advance notice. Rimouski city centre is 15 minutes’ drive away. Mont-Comi Park is 54 km from Gite de la Baie Hatée.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.