Information about Aux Portes du Soleil Hotel
Aux Portes du Soleil is a motel located within 10 minutes' walk from the restaurants, art galleries and shops on St-Jean-Batiste Street. A train station and public market are also nearby. The rooms at Aux Portes du Soleil include air conditioning, free WiFi, flat-screen TV, a microwave and refrigerator. Each room offers access to a furnished balcony. The property offers at additional cost a continental breakfast basket, to enjoy on the balcony or in the room as they are no dining room available. The reception area offers a paid coffee machine. The owners can help guests plan activities in the surrounding area, such as whale watching, hiking in the nearby provincial parks and helicopter tours. Le Massif Ski Area is 15 minutes' drive from Aux Portes du Soleil. Grands-Jardins National Park is about 30 km away.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Please inform Aux Portes du Soleil in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. A damage deposit of CAD 100 is required. The host charges this 7 days before arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. Guests arriving outside reception opening hours are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation. Please be advised that the property will pre-authorize the credit card any time after booking.
Services of Aux Portes du Soleil Hotel
- Invoice provided
- Luggage storage
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Free parking
- Non-smoking throughout
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Walking tours
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Smoke alarms
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Gift shop
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Fire extinguishers
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- WiFi available in all areas
- CCTV outside property
- Tennis court
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Parking on site
- Temporary art galleries
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Car hire
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Express check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- All windows are double-glazed
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Shops on site
- Private parking
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- First aid kit available
- Water cooler/dispenser
- CCTV in common areas
- Children television networks
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Minimarket on site
- Private check-in/check-out
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Non-smoking rooms
- Ski storage
- Family rooms
- Internet services
- Horse riding
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
29 rue De La Lumière
Similar hotels to Baie Saint Paul
Located 2 minutes’ drive from the centre of Baie-Saint-Paul, Motel Des Cascades features rooms with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and free coffee. Free WiFi access is included throughout the property. All rooms at Motel Des Cascades are equipped with a work desk and clock radio. Guests can also use kitchenware, tableware and a toaster provided by the property. Guests can lounge in the garden and picnic area or enjoy the barbecue facilities provided by Cascades Motel. Baie-Saint-Paul Golf is just 1 km from the motel. Skiing at Le Massif de Charlevoix is 15 minutes’ drive away.
Housed in a mansion built in 1913, this inn is located in the centre of Baie-Saint-Paul. It features an on-site restaurant, a spa, and free Wi-Fi access throughout. All rooms at Hôtel-Auberge la Grande Maison et Spa feature a private bathroom. Rooms are tastefully decorated in bright colours. Guests at Hôtel-Auberge la Grande Maison et Spa can enjoy free on-site access of Spa Urbain Le Marion's facilities, including thermal baths, 2 hot tubs, a cold waterfall and sauna. The hotel also has an on-site terrace and a reception room that can accommodate up to 100 people. Hôtel-Auberge la Grande Maison et Spa is located on the main street of Baie-Saint-Paul, rue Saint-Jean-Baptiste, within 1 km of several restaurants and shops. Le Massif Ski Resort is 24 km away.
Near Contemporary Museum of Art
Located on the shores of the Saint-Lawrence River, near the beach and across from the marina, this property consists of 2 inns and 6 motels. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in public areas. The autumn-coloured rooms at Auberge Le Cormoran et Belle Plage each have a private bathroom, flat-screen cable TV and phone. A fridge and coffee maker are included in some rooms. Le Cormoran and Belle Plage each feature a living area where guests can relax. A dining room is accessible in the main building and picnic tables are available throughout the property. Those who wish to explore the surrounding area can reserve tickets to area attractions at the front desk. The many art galleries of downtown Baie-Saint-Paul are 1.7 km from Le Cormoran et Belle Plage. The Baie-Saint-Paul Golf Course is 3.8 km away.
Located 3 km from downtown Baie St-Paul, Le Genevrier offers a swimming lake and tennis courts. Its spacious chalets feature a fireplace. A patio and fully equipped kitchen are provided in each chalet and cottage. They have a living room with cable TV and a dining area. Each also has wooden floors. On-site winter activities at Le Genevrier Baie-Saint-Paul include ice skating and sledding. Summer activities include mini golf and beach volleyball. There are water crafts for hire. The on-site restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner on the weekends. Golf de Baie-Saint-Paul is less than 15 minutes’ walk away. The Saint Lawrence River is 4 km away.
Highly situated on Cap-aux-Corbeaux, overlooking the Saint Lawrence River, this property is about 5 minutes’ drive to central Baie-Saint-Paul. It offers free Wi-Fi and a spacious, furnished balcony with panoramic views. Locally crafted furniture and wooden floors decorate each guest room at Auberge Cap aux Corbeaux. All have a wine fridge, cable TV and private bathroom with a bath tub or shower. Scenic views can be enjoyed from the room’s large windows. A hot dish and a variety of local products are served for breakfast. When the weather is nice, Cap aux Corbeaux Auberge’s balcony is an ideal spot to dine or relax with a drink or cup of coffee. The inn also has an in-house art gallery displays local artist’s work. Golf de Baie-Saint-Paul is 6 km away, while the Charlevoix Casino is a 25-minute drive away.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Baie Saint Paul
per night from £77Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £70Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £68Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £126Estimated price based on searches in the last month
per night from £105Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £48Estimated price based on searches in the last month