Information about Hotel Bristol Internationaal
Hotel Bristol offers simple yet functional rooms in the centre of Mortsel only 50 metres from the Gemeenteplein Tram Stop and 15 minutes’ drive from Antwerp. It features free Wi-Fi. Mortsel Oude God Railway Station is 650 metres away. Hotel Bristol Internationaal is only 7.5 km from the sights of Antwerp including the Plantin-Moretus Museum. Antwerp International Airport is 5 minutes away by car. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a bar where guests can enjoy a quiet drink.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. Please note all rooms are located on the 2nd floor. Please note that a payed public parking is available at a distance of 50 metres from the hotel, subject to availability. A surcharge of 60 EUR cents per hour applies between 9:00 and 18:00 hrs from Mondays to Saturdays.
Services of Hotel Bristol Internationaal
- 24-hour security
- Packed lunches
- Internet services
- CCTV outside property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- WiFi available in all areas
- Private check-in/check-out
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Cashless payment available
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Room service
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Fire extinguishers
- Invoice provided
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Smoke alarms
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- 24-hour front desk
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- CCTV in common areas
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £53Estimated price based on searches in the last month