Information about Hotel L'Esprit Sain
Come and spend a relaxing holiday in heart of the picturesque town of Malmedy and enjoy the charming 3-star accommodation of L'Esprit Sain. Savour the friendly atmosphere of this comfortable hotel and unwind in its tastefully decorated interior. Admire the beautiful Malmedy cathedral and go see its treasures at the exhibition in the former monastery. You can also venture out further to visit the famous city of Liège. Go hiking or cycling in the environment and follow the well-known routes through the High Fens and along the lakes. The hotel offers a garage for bicycles and motorcycles. You might also want to visit the ever exciting Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps in the vicinity for a great day out.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Services of Hotel L'Esprit Sain
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Free WiFi
- Smoke alarms
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Express check-in/check-out
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Cashless payment available
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Non-smoking rooms
- Internet services
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Non-smoking throughout
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
Chemin Rue, 46
Similar hotels to Malmedy
Bed & Breakfast Le Bernister is set outside of quant Malmedy and less than 4 km from the Spa-Francorchamps circuit. It offers convenient accommodation with flat-screen TVs. The rooms at Le Bernister Bed & Breakfast feature parquet floors and a seating corner around the TV. They have a private bathroom with free soap products and a bath or shower. A breakfast buffet containing cereals, yoghurt and bread is served in the hotel’s lounge. Free private parking is available on site. The centre of Malmedy is 4 km away from Le Bernister.
This charming small hotel provides you with a characteristic base in the beautiful High Fens area. Enjoy simple, neat guest rooms, the lobby bar with fireplace and the refined restaurant. The Hotel Saint-Hubert adds a traditional touch to your relaxing stay in the Belgian countryside. The elegant guest rooms offer a peaceful place for your night’s rest and each have a private bath. Wake up each morning with a wholesome breakfast. The warm atmosphere of the restaurant provides a relaxing background to your pleasant dinner every evening. Taste delicious food and try some of the seasonal game dishes, freshly prepared with regional products. The wonderful green surroundings are great for hiking and cycling trips or an afternoon of fishing in the Amblève River. Just a 10-minute drive will take you to the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Malmedy
per night from £65Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £137Estimated price based on searches in the last month