Information about De Basiliek Hotel
Located in Edegem and with Vic Coverliers Sport Stadium reachable within 2 km, De Basiliek provides concierge services, non-smoking rooms, a bar, free WiFi throughout the property and a garden. Guests can enjoy city views. At the hotel, every room is equipped with a desk, a terrace with a garden view, a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, bed linen and towels. All units include a wardrobe. A buffet breakfast is available daily at De Basiliek. The nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport, 4 km from the accommodation.
Please inform De Basiliek in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Please note that check-in is until 22:00.
Services of De Basiliek Hotel
- Non-smoking throughout
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Face masks for guests available
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Packed lunches
- Internet services
- Invoice provided
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Cashless payment available
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- CCTV outside property
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Concierge service
- WiFi available in all areas
- First aid kit available
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Children television networks
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Private check-in/check-out
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £60Estimated price based on searches in the last month