Information about Hotel Ulftaler Schenke
This 3-star hotel offers you beautiful decorated rooms, where you can enjoy the silence, nature and atmosphere. Your dream will become true. We are located close to the countries Luxembourg and Germany. It is a central location for your holidays. Here you can visit interesting buildings and of course shopping. The surrounding offers you different kind of possibilities to walk, bike or drive horses.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Please note that pets are not allowed in the property's restaurant. They are however welcome in the bar.
Services of Hotel Ulftaler Schenke
- Walking tours
- Internet services
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Snack bar
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Free parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- First aid kit available
- WiFi available in all areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Smoke alarms
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Pets allowed
- Board games/puzzles
- Access to health care professionals
- Private parking
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Cashless payment available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Parking on site
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Games room
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Non-smoking throughout
- Free WiFi
- Mobile app for room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Kid meals
- Family rooms
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Allergy-free room
- Packed lunches
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- Sun terrace
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- All windows are double-glazed
- Invoice provided
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Face masks for guests available
- Bike tours
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
Similar hotels to Burg Reuland
Set in the idyllic surroundings of Burg Reuland, Hotel Burg Hof features an à la carte restaurant with a large backyard terrace. It offers basic accommodation with free Wi-Fi and private bathroom facilities. The rooms are simply furnished and come with cable TV and a small seating area. At the restaurant, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning. For dinner, it offers game, fish and meat specialties. The bar has a wide range of typical Belgian draft beers as well as trappist beers. The area is ideal for long hiking and cycling trips. The borders of Luxembourg and Germany are both 10 minutes away by car.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
More hotels near to Burg Reuland
per night from £135Estimated price based on searches in the last month
Other hotel options
per night from £86Estimated price based on searches in the last month