Information about Hotel De Golf
Hotel De Golf is 600 metres away on foot from Bredene’s sandy beaches. It has an in-house lunch room and it offers modern rooms with cable TV and private bathrooms. The newly-renovated rooms come with a box-spring bed and are decorated with tiles and bright colours. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. A buffet breakfast is served De Golf tearoom every morning. It also offers a wide range of snacks as well as typical beers from the region. The Royal Ostend Golf Club is 5 km away from Hotel De Golf. The coastal tram service stops 250 metres from the hotel, providing easy connection to other seaside cities such as De Haan and Ostend. The hotel comprises a free-of-charge bicycle garage.
Please inform Hotel De Golf in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. Parking in the hotels private parking lot for an additional charge of EUR 5 per day. Please be informed that the hotel only enables check-in during the designated hours. Please contact the property for more information if your expected arrival time differs from operating hours.
Services of Hotel De Golf
- Mini golf
- First aid kit available
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Fire extinguishers
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Children television networks
- Private check-in/check-out
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Private parking
- Allergy-free room
- Cashless payment available
- Snack bar
- CCTV in common areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Physical distancing rules followed
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Internet services
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Safety deposit box
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Face masks for guests available
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £50Estimated price based on searches in the last month