Information about De Alpacaboerderij Hotel
This self-catering accommodation in Bocholt is set at an active alpaca farm. De Alpacaboerderij offers a children’s playground, a garden terrace and free access to wireless internet. The apartments are set on the first floor and are furnished with a living room with a sofa and cable TV. In the units you can also find a dining table and a kitchen with a refrigerator and a stove. There is a bathroom with a shower and a toilet. De Alpacaboerderij is located a 5-minute drive away from the nearest restaurant and cafés. Supermarkets can be reached within 1.5 km. A visit of the alpaces is included for guests of the alpaca farm. On request, a number of outdoor activities and games can be provided as well. Overpelt is 11.5 km and Peer is 10.1 km from De Alpacaboerderij. Erperheide Recreational Park is a 15-minute journey by car. The city of Bree is 10.2 km away.
Please inform De Alpacaboerderij in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Services of De Alpacaboerderij Hotel
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Fire extinguishers
- Face masks for guests available
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Invoice provided
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Walking tours
- Free WiFi
- Family rooms
- Smoke alarms
- Air conditioning
- Board games/puzzles
- Parking on site
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Private parking
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- WiFi available in all areas
- Private check-in/check-out
- Non-smoking throughout
- Internet services
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Mini golf
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Cashless payment available
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £53Estimated price based on searches in the last month