Information about Landgasthof Reitsamerhof Hotel
Just a 30-minute drive south of Salzburg, Landgasthof Reitsamerhof is a 3-minute drive from Werfen, Hohenwerfen Castle and the Eisriesenwelt Ice Caves. It offers free WiFi access and a restaurant serving traditional Austrian dishes. Rooms at the Reitsamerhof feature a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom. Most also have their own private balcony with views of the surrounding mountains or the secluded garden. Guests can enjoy their meals in the restaurant or on the garden terrace during the summer season. There is also a playground in the garden. The Werfenweng Ski Area and the Sportsworld Amadé are a 10-minute drive away. The public outdoor pools in Pfarrwerfen can be reached in a 5-minute drive, and a swimming lake and a beach volleyball court can be reached in 10 minutes by car. The Werfen exit of the A10 motorway is just 200 metres away, and the Pfarrwerfen Train Station is a 2-minute walk away.
Please note that the restaurant and the reception are closed on Mondays and Tuesdays. If you expect to arrive on these days, please call Landgasthof Reitsamerhof to obtain a code for the check-in machine.
Services of Landgasthof Reitsamerhof Hotel
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Internet services
- Invoice provided
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Children television networks
- Sun terrace
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Luggage storage
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Family rooms
- Ski storage
- Ironing service
- Free WiFi
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Pets allowed
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Express check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Children's playground
- On-site parking
- Private parking
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £51Estimated price based on searches in the last month