Information about Hotel Zimba
Nestled amidst the picturesque scenery of the Montafon valley, this family-run superior 4-star hotel boasts views of Zimba mountain as well as a charming ambience. Hotel Zimba, located in the village of Schruns, offers its guest high-class service and deluxe facilities. You can relax after an active day of hiking or skiing in the wellness area, which includes a sauna, solarium and indoor pool. Spaciously-laid out yet cosy rooms await you after your professional massage. In colder months, the traditional parlour with its authentic tiled stove is the ideal retreat. Guests can sample excellent regional cuisine or play a round of table tennis. You can enjoy après ski at the bar.
Services of Hotel Zimba
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool (all year)
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- CCTV outside property
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Parking on site
- Themed dinner nights
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Table tennis
- Fire extinguishers
- Ski storage
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Bike tours
- Face masks for guests available
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Tour desk
- Internet services
- Packed lunches
- Swimming Pool
- Non-smoking rooms
- Free parking
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Ski pass vendor
- First aid kit available
- Mini golf
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Pool/beach towels
- CCTV in common areas
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Access to health care professionals
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Live music/performance
- Walking tours
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Soundproof rooms
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Indoor pool
- Non-smoking throughout
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi
- Spa and wellness centre
- Smoke alarms
- Kid meals
- Cashless payment available
- Private parking
- Security alarm
- Games room
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Shallow end
- Family Hotel
- Wellness Hotel
- Winter Sports Hotel
Similar hotels to Schruns
Located in the centre of Schruns in the Montafon Valley, this 4-star hotel is just a 10-minute walk from the Hochjochbahn Cable Car. It offers a restaurants and free in-room WiFi. Hotel Krone’s traditionally furnished rooms feature a flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player, and a bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer. Since 1823, the rustically furnished restaurant Montafonerstube serves a la carte dishes. Guests of Hotel Krone can relax in the sauna, the infrared cabin, and the massage showers. Free private parking is available on site. Schruns Train Station is a 3-minute walk away.
Set in a pedestrian area of Schruns, at the heart of the Montafon Valley, Apparthotel Litz offers a spa area with a sauna and hot tub, and a restaurant serving the hotel’s own farm products. All rooms have spacious en-suite bathrooms with a hairdryer and bathrobes. The apartments also include a well-equipped kitchen. Looking out to the Vorarlberger Matterhorn, most rooms at Litz Aparthotel come with either a balcony or a terrace, with sun loungers and parasols. Guests can start the day with a rich breakfast buffet. At the restaurant, guests can enjoy local specialties prepared with ingredients from the hotel’s own farm, such as homemade bread and pork knuckles. For a light snack and a refreshing drink, guests can visit the garden terrace bar. In the summer months, half-board is also offered.
Situated in Schruns in the Montafon Valley, Aktiv & Spa Hotel Alpenrose offers spacious rooms and apartments with a balcony or terrace, a spa area with an indoor pool, and free WiFi access. The restaurant serves a rich breakfast including organic products, and in the evenings there are 5-course meals or a themed evening buffet. The spa area has a tea bar. The Alpine Spa offers free use of 4 different saunas, including an earth and herbal sauna. There is also a gym with panoramic views of the mountainous surroundings, and you can hire mountain bikes free of charge. Hotel Alpenrose offers guided walks, Nordic Walking, biking tours and hunting trips against a fee. A pick-up service from the nearest airports and train stations is also available.
Schruns’ Hotel Montjola Nova is located just a 10-minute walk from the Silvretta Montafon ski region. The property has a fitness area, sauna, sun bed and a relaxation room. Rooms at the Montjola have a south-facing terrace or balcony. A bathroom, seating area with a sofa bed for 1 person, a desk and cable TV are also featured. Some have a refrigerator, and half board is available to all guests. The property has a children’s playroom with table tennis and table football tables, a Nintendo console and a darts board. Also on site are a garden with a terrace and deck chairs. Private parking is available at the Montjola free of charge. The local train station is a 5-minute walk away, and cross country ski slopes, the local outdoor pool and a 9-hole golf course can be reached on foot in 10 minutes. Bludenz can be reached by car in 15 minutes. Guests get a 24% discount on the Golfclub Bludenz Braz green fee which is located in Bludenz, 15 km away.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £129Estimated price based on searches in the last month