Information about Berggasthof Bärnstatt Hotel
Quietly located in Hinterstein, 3 km from the centre of Scheffau am Wilden Kaiser in the Tyrol Region and 1 km from Lake Hinterstein, the family-run Berggasthof Bärnstatt features a wellness area, a children's playground and a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant and free WiFi. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is available. The on-site restaurant serves Tyrolean and international cuisine. Vegetarian meal options are also available and half board can be booked on request. The wellness area comprises a sauna, a steam bath, an infrared cabin, spa showers, a relaxation room and tea facilities. There is luggage storage space at the property. The stop of the free ski bus is right outside, while the property offers free ski shuttle. Minigolf can be played at the guest house. The Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser/Scheffau Ski Area is 3 km away. The nearest airport is W. A. Mozart Airport, 64 km from Berggasthof Bärnstatt.
Please note that Apart-Pension Bärnstatt has no reception. Check-in is possible at the guesthouse next to the hotel. Please contact the hotel in advance if you arrive later than 18:00. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the hotel directly. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Services of Berggasthof Bärnstatt Hotel
- Fire extinguishers
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Daily housekeeping
- Table tennis
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Family rooms
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Room service
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Ski school
- Sun terrace
- Ski storage
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Free WiFi
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Kid meals
- Smoke alarms
- Luggage storage
- Security alarm
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- WiFi available in all areas
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Parking on site
- Children's playground
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Cashless payment available
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Access to health care professionals
- Delivered food is securely covered
- Internet services
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Ski pass vendor
- First aid kit available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Designated smoking area
- Bicycle rental
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Express check-in/check-out
- Face masks for guests available
- Packed lunches
- Invoice provided
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Bike tours
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Baby safety gates
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Free parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Allergy-free room
- Physical distancing rules followed
Similar hotels to Scheffau am Wilden Kaiser
The Hotel Alpin enjoys a quiet yet very central location in the traditional Tyrolean village of Scheffau am Wilden Kaiser, opposite the baroque church and away from the traffic. Located on a 6,000 m² property with a wide lawn, hotel consists of 2 buildings which are situated next to each other. Both feature non-smoking restaurants, elevators and tea kitchens with microwave (open 24 hours a day). In winter, half board is available on request. It includes breakfast, an afternoon snack and dinner. From 18:00-21:00, selected drinks are included, as well. In summer, guests enjoy an all inclusive offer on request, which includes a daily breakfast buffet (on Sundays a glass of champagne), lunch buffet, afternoon snacks with coffee, cakes and Austrian cooked desserts or ice-cream, and a buffet dinner. Selected free alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are included at selected times. A Scheffau country buffet is organised once a week. The hotel offers a playground area featuring climbing frames, a trampoline, and table tennis. There is a large sun deck with deck chairs, parasols and direct access to the swimming pool. Bike rental and hiking equipment are also available. Guests enjoy free use of the Kaiserjet bus (to the neighbouring villages) and the lake bus to Lake Hinterstein.
Located 200 metres from the Brandstadl Ski Lift in Scheffau, Gasthof zum Wilden Kaiser offers an à la carte restaurant and free WiFi. Renovated in 2017, the modern Alpine-style rooms feature wooden furnishings. All have satellite TV, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with shower. Some offer a balcony with mountain views. A sauna and a heated ski storage room with a ski boot dryer can be used. Guests can relax on the sun loungers in the landscaped garden, and a children's playground is also available. The bus stop is right outside the Gasthof offering connection to the centre of Scheffau and the surroundings, such as Going and Söll, and free private parking is provided. Ellmau Golf Course and Lake Hintersteiner are within a 5-minute drive.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.
What is the price match guarantee?If you book a hotel or city break (Flight + Hotel/ Eurostar + Hotel) on lastminute.com and you find the same product or package for less on another website within 24 hours of booking, we'll give you the difference! Subject to terms & conditions.
Other hotel options
per night from £111Estimated price based on searches in the last month