Information about Hotel Baumgartnerhof
The family-run Hotel Baumgartnerhof in Altfinkenstein is situated on a hillside above Lake Faak, 10 km from Villach. Guests can go hiking, climbing, or mountain biking in the surroundings. The lake offers bathing opportunities. The restaurant serves traditional and regional cooking Austrian cooking and a panoramic view can be enjoyed from the terrace. The Rotschitza Wasserfall Climbing Trail starts right next to Hotel Baumgartnerhof.
Services of Hotel Baumgartnerhof
- Mobile app for room service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Internet services
- Family rooms
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Free parking
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Airport shuttle
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Face masks for guests available
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Table tennis
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Bike tours
- Horse riding
- Free WiFi
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Parking on site
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- WiFi available in all areas
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Cashless payment available
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Mini golf
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Pets allowed
- Walking tours
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
Frequently asked questions
Why should I buy my travel on lastminute.com?We sell over 284,000 hotel bookings per year online to our customers since 1998, being one of the firsts in the sector.
What services can I add to my booking?During the booking process you will be offered all the services you can add:
- Our support packs
- Our service Check-in NoProblem
- Additional luggage
- Car rental
- Parking at the airport
At what time can I have my room? And what time do I have to leave?Check-in and check-out times vary according to the property. However, the schedules are usually as follows:
- Hours of arrival ( check-in ) from 14:00.
- Departure times ( check-out ) at 11:00.